Re: Game Theory (tutorial?)

> can anyone point to a good strategy-game (turn-based) theory for game
> programming.  Good points for creating the map, path-finding, etc.
> While I am moving forward in these areas I am wondering if I'm doing
> it the "Right Way" or the "Best" way.  I feel like I'm stumbling
> around and figuring out stuff that someone probably already knows,
> so......
>
> Any help is good help...

[>] I dont really know the "best" or the "right" way but a good start
could be some basic books written by the professionals of game
industry. There is excellent book about strategy games programming at...

http://www.wordware.com

They are publishing a "Game Developer's Library" serie and there
are many other great titles about programming and designing games.