question about submissions/templates

Hi, I got a potentially stupid question :)

In the template, it says to do this for a code chunk

<code><font color="#ffffcc">
Code here

Ok, Does it need to have the <p> stuff or &nbsp; stuff explicitely put there,
or is there something in place to automagic that?

If we wanted syntax highlighting, would we need to explicitely set the font
color? Are the color standards for that?

Looking at the html for the tutorials and stuff, it seems to have a lot of
&nbsp; and <font color=...> stuff, but the url isn't one that'd normally be
dynamically generated...

Oh yeah, wiht the template, it won't render as it is, but if I add a
</TD></TR></TABLE> to the bottom part, it renders ok. I d'no if this is ns4.08
being lame or me being lame or what

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.