RE: hello any goodsites to relearn programming

Ok, first off, there are many good games for linux.  Wander on over to
www.linuxgames.com or www.happypenguin.org and you should find plenty of
good stuff.  Also,  check out www.lokigames.com but you have to purchase
their games (which are excellent btw).

second:  Learn proper grammar and punctuation.  It makes life a lot easier
if I can read your posts.  And please, try to avoid runon sentences.

Daniel