OGRE

Hm,

OGRE actually looks quite nice. I looked at it half a year ago and back
then there was something with it that made me look at other toolkits. It
even has debs, which is always a good thing (ok, they don't really work
yet, but should sooner or later).

Looking at the demos shows that it seems to be fairly capable, and the
code is C++, which is always a good thing. Maybe this is what I've been
looking for after all, thanks for making me look at it once again. :)

--
   "I like the idea of democracy. You have to have someone everyone
       distrusts," said Brutha. "That way, everyone's happy."

                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods