Card images needed for a Mille Bournes game

I'm making a Mille Bournes game. I'm using currently xmille's card
set, but those are a bit large at 100x150.

Could somebody draw me some smaller images? The cards have to have
small symbols on the corners, so that they can be recognized if
partially obscured. Just like in standard cards.

I'm going to put the game under GPL, that or anything DFSG free would
be fine for the cards.

For reference, I put xmille's cards as an attachment to this
email. They are in public domain.

Thank you.