Re: Card images needed for a Mille Bournes game

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 07:33:05AM -0600, Stephen J Baker wrote:
> Kari Pahula wrote:
> >I'm making a Mille Bournes game. I'm using currently xmille's card
> >set, but those are a bit large at 100x150.
> >
> >Could somebody draw me some smaller images? The cards have to have
> >small symbols on the corners, so that they can be recognized if
> >partially obscured. Just like in standard cards.
>
> Can't you just do an image shrink on those cards?  If the process
> you used to shrink them generated a nice antialiased result then
> they might still be sufficiently readable.

Scaling xmille's cards down to 75x112 and running a sharpen filter on
them seemed to do a nice enough result. Maybe they'd benefit from a
bit of manual touch-up, but I can do that myself too.

Thanks for the suggestion... Looks like I was too lazy to think of
that myself. ;-)