nextgen update

Update on the status of the new website:

We now have a nice web form for submitting news items. Equivalents for
links and articles will follow soon (we can take the very same code, just a
little tweaked, for that).

Once these things, plus some more internal stuff (e.g. user management, so
that persons can be maintainers of their articles etc), are done we *should*
be able to switch to the new website. Theoretically at least ;)

	Christian
--

Microsoft: What API do you have to use today?