Subject: Re: LGDC and/or SEUL/games
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:18:27 -0500
From: Roger Dingledine <arma@mit.edu>

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 08:56:59AM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:
> > >mailing lists don't have web-available archives.  We can provide those
> for
> > >you too.
> >
> > We already wanted to look into web-archive packages for the mailing
> lists,
> > but if you already have a working solution, that would save us a lot of
> > work. How do you handle that archiving? Do you simply subscribe your
> > software to the mailing list ?

Yes, I sub seul@majordomo.seul.org to your list, and then inform my
.maildelivery file that it should be paying attention. The archiving
happens automatically, and you end up with things like
http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/

I'd be happy to set up whatever lists you like...
If you provide me with a tarball of previous mails (*including headers*),
I can insert those pretty easily as well.
--Roger

Shut Windows and Close Gates...