Good article

The IBM site has an excellent article written by Sam Lantinga:

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/pirates/index.html

Using SDL: the birth of "Pirates Ho!"
    Creating a game for Linux from scratch

Nothing SDL-specific in this part, but a good bunch of generic notes on
game design and planning.

Note: I won't add this to the website's news list now but instead focus on
making the new site work ASAP. But if someone volunteers to care a bit
about the current news section, he's of course *very* welcome.
I'll also add the link to my list of things to add to the "foreign
articles" section of the new site.

	Christian
--

if (1==1.003) printf ("Pentium detected!\n");