Re: question about licenses in relation to games ...

> Would any of the GNU/GPL/etc licenses forbid putting an ad
> banner within the code from which money would be generated?

Interesting idea but personally my first action would be remove the
banner add from the code.  It might work better for a server game
but unless the ad information is hard to distinguish I remove it.
Personally I think sponsorship (like E.T. and Reses Pieces(sp?))
is a better route.  Assuming the sponsorship wasn't too blatant and
annoying it's likely no one would remove it.

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com