Demo Game for Crystal Space

This may be interesting to add to the site for Crystal Space. I'm currently writing
a small demo game using Crystal Space.
It is a 3D version of Tetris. You have 3D blocks moving downwards. You can move
them horizontally (four directions) and rotate them six ways (x, y, z, -x, -y, -z).
Otherwise the game is just like Tetris. The basic functionality is working (blocks
are falling down and you can move and rotate them).

It is not finished and released yet but I tell it here because it can be another one
of the demo games that are put on the LinuxGames site.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"... Percy the Pup here with a cold nose, bright eyes, glossy coat and
the brains of a stunned herring."
        -- Gaspode the wonder dog on 'Laddie'
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)