Re: space game

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> >>So you are doing "Elite" (the first one)? That could be good, it's
> >>probably one of the most addictive game I ever player, and the single
> >>game I logged on the most hours of play.
>
> >I never did play Elite, but I heard that it was very like a game I did play
> >called "First Encounter".  a very cool game.
>
> Elite was the first one of the series (I played it on C64 and Amiga ;),
> then it was followed by "Frontier" (Amiga+PC) and finally "First Encounter".
> Each one provided more possibilities than its predecessor, but also buggier
> :-((
>
> Anyway they're among the very best games I ever played (don't try to count
> the months I spent on them). *sigh*

So I guess most of us like that game, so you could have a great source
of ideas for your game...

I have Frontier or First Encounter laying around (not sure which one),
for DOS... *Maybe* I still have the original Elite for Apple II
somewhere...

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/