Re: space game

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Pierre Phaneuf wrote:

> So you are doing "Elite" (the first one)? That could be good, it's
> probably one of the most addictive game I ever player, and the single
> game I logged on the most hours of play.

The idea never crossed my mind. I was drawing on some distance
memories of a role playing game. I do know of the games Fontier
and Elite. Had a flatmate that was an Amiga fanatic a number
of years ago. Never played much of the game myself, too busy with
'Commander Keen' & 'Cosmo'.

> It's one of the very few games that I miss the most from my Apple II
> game collection.

hehehe then you mind remember Wolfstein :-)