Re: RFOR: Is LGDC really crap?

On Saturday 05 January 2002 04:22, subnet_rx wrote:
> yes, this is really what's needed.  Some specific guidelines for news
> postings.  For the format, I'm guessing this is just a blogger type
> setup, so text guidelines would be all you need there.  Or we could

Do you wonder about having the proper layout or about staying "on topic"?

> post the news on the mailing list before posting on the site, so that
> everyone will kind of get a feel of what's posting material, and what's
> not.

Posting news only when everyone already knows them is bad IMHO :)

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

Pretty cool, the kind of power information technology puts in our hands
these days.

- Securityfocus on probing 36000000 hosts for known problems in 3 weeks