Re: Cubesoft's OMIGG Project v0.0.09

Mark Collins wrote:

> One thing which does annoy me is the fact that the CS announcements get sent
> to this list twice (one fomr the poster, and one from the CsMain list)...

Hmm, does this mean that every CS mail on the CsMain list gets to this list as well?
I find that surprising... Can someone confirm this?

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"Have another drink, not-Corporal Nobby?" said Sergeant Colon unsteadily.
"I do not mind if I do, not-Sgt Colon," said Nobby.
        -- The joys of working undercover
           (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)