time tutorial/article

Oi

I dusted off the timer tutorial I was screwing with like 6 or 7 months ago,
fixed it, and threw it back on my website. Please look over it to make sure
there are no glaring technical oopses before I submit it for the webpage.

http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke/timer

Thanks

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.