Re: The Artists thing

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 01:48:04PM -0400, J. Perkins wrote:

> From: Chris Purnell <cjp@oit.net>

> >I've seen lots of sites providing media downloads but none of them
> >are free in the FSF sense.

> How about www.graphtallica.com?

Thanks for this.  Testure pack 7 fits what I'm trying to do.

That's map textures sorted.  Now all I've got to do is replace
the character model with something I can redistribute and I'll
be able to show you lot what I've got so far.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | A friend in need's a friend in deed
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | A friend with weed is better