Re: about game updates

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Brad Johnson wrote:

> > I'm thinking more of a general forum almost usenet-ish/dejanewes.
> > Everyone would be entitled to answer posts, etc.  With good search tools,
> > it could be a valuable resource for that weird question you can't find in
> > a book.
>
> 	You mean like a mailing list? :) Are there any tools that would give a
> mailing list such as this one any kind of web interaction? eg, posting from
> the web, and searching and stuff?
> 								--Brad

yeah, like a mailing list, but the potential ease of use and flexibility
of a web based app.  I haven't seen anything in web based email archives
that I really like, most of them end up annoying me.  I'd also
rather not have to be on yet another mailing list to participate
in a forum like this.  Obviously this is my personal opinion.  What does
everybody else think?

-ben