Re: about game updates

At 03:27 PM 6/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm thinking more of a general forum almost usenet-ish/dejanewes.
>Everyone would be entitled to answer posts, etc.  With good search tools,

	I have thought about something like that also.

>Sort of, yeah... It would be informative to make something in the manner
>of most of the recent linux apps, with a cvs repository and a mailing
[...]
>of the course an open source project runs and how it works.  If this makes
>any sense to anybody, can you think of a better way to explain it?

	I like that idea. I will try to implement something like it. It
defienitely warrants some investigation. It would fit in well with the Code
Repository section. I have jotted down ideas. Perhaps when the time comes,
we can discuss the best way to go about it. Right now, I am waiting for
sunsite to finish their exams and let their php3/apache set up run some
files I have given them to allow databse access via the browser. Then, we
switch over the LGDC site to a dynamic databse driven site.

>I think this would be a valuable resource for all of the non-expert
>programmers out there, especially if we can attract expert developers.

	That would be key to its success: to see real good help available.

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net