Re: Projects to Add

On Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 02:45:37PM -0500, Bob Zimbinski wrote:
> As you point out, though, there aren't any good places to find out about
> games currently under development, so I try to include those that are
> interesting and seem to have a good chance of reaching completion.
Bob, once we have established our database/announcement database for games,
would you still be willing to place a weekly/bi-monthly announcement
pointing to the devel games under the title of... "Games of tomorrow" or
something like that?

That would rock.. and we will of course send you the latest updates of games
that are near completion and thus great for the LGT.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx