Re: Projects to Add

At 03:09 PM 6/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>> That would rock.. and we will of course send you the latest updates of games
>> that are near completion and thus great for the LGT.
>
>How about a box on my news page that tracks project updates at LGDC, like
>I do now for my own database?  All you'd have to do is make a summary file
>available that I could pick up periodically (I've already bugged Paul
>about doing this for your news page as well).  Also, it would be nice if
>we could cross-link to each other when there happens to be a game that
>both databases carry.

	All good suggestions, Bob. I do remember speaking to you about the news
digest for your site. Once that MySQL is up, and we are using it for our
content, it will be easy to output a tagged file of our news items for
inclusion in other webpages.

	Look forward to working together...

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net