Gizmo3D interview

Heippa!

I finally contacted Anders Molden, the head of Gizmo3D project
http://www.linux3d.net/gizmo3d/main.shtml

He has previously agreet for an interview and I already sent him some
obvious questions to include to the intro. Those were mainly: Who are you
and what you are doing? -questions.

The real interview questions are the hard part. I'm not going to manage
them all only by myself because I don't have the technical knowledge to
ask the right or the most interesting questions. So, you guys just have to
help me here.

The project has recently started and is very undocumented. Visit the page
and send any questions that come in to your mind. I'll collect them and
edit them to resemble a 'live' interview situation. I think that the
number of questions should not exceed 15. 10 would be the best.

Just send them here and we can choose the most relevant ones.

Anni