Re: Add game

Sorry that the reply took so long - it seems as if our .forward for the
linuxgam@sunsite.auc.dk account was accidentally deleted - and thus all
mails sent to it were quietly moved into an unobtrusive file on the server
without anyone noticing.

>Hi.  I would like to request you add Golgotha Forever
>to your list of game projects.  Also, we have a pretty

>http://www.golgotha.org

Sure. Thanks for the hint.

>decent API currently called I4 (Interface4) which you
>may want to add to the API section.  However, it's not
>a completed API yet. (Nor is the game ;)

Do you have an URL to a page giving some more information?

	Christian