Submit: ALE Clone

Sorry that the reply took so long - it seems as if our .forward for the
linuxgam@sunsite.auc.dk account was accidentally deleted - and thus all
mails sent to it were quietly moved into an unobtrusive file on the server
without anyone noticing.

>  What is ALE Clone?
>
>   A clone of the realtime fantasy strategy game W*rCr*ft II.
>   ALE Clone runs under UNIX and X.
>
>   Since ALE Clone doesn't provide graphics, sounds and documentation,
>   you need the original game so ALE Clone can extract the necessary
>   files.
>   (With over 1 million sold copies this shouldn't be a big problem)
>

>This means:
>        ALE Clone is a game engine of WarCraft II for linux.
>
>We search urgent artists for graphics and sounds, to get a 100%
>free project.
>
>Home-page:
>         http://user.exit.de/johns

We'll add it to the site. Thanks for the link.
We are also currently discussing a system allowing free software authors
to post information about their project themselves - you might want to
subscribe to the mailing list to always get the newest info abou this.

>Best whishes for the site,

Thanks.

	Christian