Linux Game Developers Ring

Sorry that the reply took so long - it seems as if our .forward for the
linuxgam@sunsite.auc.dk account was accidentally deleted - and thus all
mails sent to it were quietly moved into an unobtrusive file on the server
without anyone noticing.

>This is Ephren Taylor Ringamaster of the Linux Game Developers Ring.  I =
>was wondering would it be possible to get a link posted on your site for =
>the web ring.  The sites homepage is located at =

Of course. Thanks for reminding us.

>http://g-prog.hhim.net/webring.  Feel free to e-mail me if you have any =
>questions or comments.

><META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
>http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
><META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=3DGENERATOR>

Your Outlook is doing crazy things - you should look into that.

	Christian