LGDC Update

        Hi,

        Time for YAU from the webmaster. [Yet Another Update! :) I'll try to
have one every weekend.]

        1) More, updated info on the LGDC put up by Christian
          and an article submission FAQ by me.

        2) If anyone wants to help Bert Peers flesh out the
          Tools section, email him at: rat@larian.com. He's got
          his hands full with keeping up with SDKs and our
          sound and graphics sections are languishing unfufilled.
          He'd be happy for help from anyone familiar with these
          tools who could type up brief overviews.

        3) More articles/tutorials!!!!!

        Thanks.

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net