Re: Joystick portability questions...

> > Is there any way to get the same input from a joystick on a BSD or Solaris
> > machine?
>
> I'd like to know if you've ever made a joystick to work on a Solaris
> machine. ;-)

	Heh, good point... the only Solaris machines I have access to are the
ones at my University... and they've suspended my account until classes resume
in the fall (I don't see why... it seems like more trouble for them to
suspend/reactivate my account than it would be to leave it running...). Do
Sparcs even have a joystick port?
								--Brad