Re: Joystick portability questions...

> My guess is, that it is like sound; not portable. (Anything that has to
> do with including <linux/something.h> is AFAIK not portable)

	That's what I was worried about... Oh well, I suppose I should just
flag that part of the code as "Linux only", and disable it on other OS's... at
least until I get some instructions on how to do otherwise

> If you want portable code, you should probably use a joystick library.
> Not that I know of any.

	Hmm... are there any? The only info on joysticks in Unix that I've
seen is the module in the Linux kernel. IMO, Linux handles joysticks nicely,
and I hope someone goes and ports that code to other Unix's
								--Brad