Re: Joystick portability questions...

Brad Johnson wrote:

>         Heh, good point... the only Solaris machines I have access to are
> the ones at my University... and they've suspended my account until classes
> resume in the fall (I don't see why... it seems like more trouble for them
> to suspend/reactivate my account than it would be to leave it running...).
> Do Sparcs even have a joystick port?

Maybe something could be hacked on a Solaris/x86 machine, but SPARCs do
not have joystick ports. But they do have parallel and serial ports,
maybe not of the same standard as PCs tho (I think some SPARCs are and
some aren't). Is there any serial joysticks? :-)

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/