Re: Game idea....

David L. Bilbey wrote:

>    +-----On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 01:56:30 GMT, you wrote:----------
>    | I've had this idea for a game for awhile. And I just want some feedback
>    | on wheter or not the idea is good or not. (BTW: I'm not saying that I
>    | intend to make it (I'd like to, and I probably will start to..), and I
>    | do know how hard it would be to make etc...)
>    | Game title : Street Fighter Foo
>
> I have thought about this.  If you ever get started on it, I'll help you
> out.  I thought it would be fun to use Tux to kick Bill Gates' butt!

I will let the world know when I do finally start working on such an
(IMO) project. And all help will be appreciated.

But for the moment, I'll continue working on writting a design doc for
Puck Man (The name Pac Man was going to get..). Need to get at least one
project completed before I try anything adventurous.

Cheers.