ADV: Photo Mousepads......These are cool!

To be removed from our mailing list please call 800-242-0363 ext. 2759
This is a one time mailing and you will not receive another offer.
Please click delete.

GREAT GRADUATION GIFT IDEA!

MOUSEPADS WITH YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS!

Need a new look for your desk?
Need a new mousepad to go with your new computer?

Now you can have your favorite photos printed onto mousepads!
Photo mousepads are our most popular gift year after year!
In the past we have provided our HIGH QUALITY mousepads to
thousands of customers. Most are so pleased they reorder
each year!

Photo mousepads make a PERFECT GIFT for ANYONE!

Replace boring, dirty, frayed mousepads!
Instead of plain, generic, boring corporate logos you can
have PERSONALIZED photo mousepads brighten your desktop!

PHOTO Mousepads are DAILY REMINDERS of your favorite:

CHILDREN, PETS, EVENTS.......

WEDDING PHOTOS, FAMILY, GRADUATION.....

LOVED ONES,HOLIDAY PHOTOS,GRANDCHILDREN.....

Anything you choose!   Use your imagination!

These HIGH QUALITY,LONG LASTING mousepads are non-skid
1/4" rubber bottoms with comfortable, washable cloth tops.

PHOTO TRANSFER SPECIALTIES uses the latest technology
available to transfer your favorite  3x5,4x6,5x7,and 8x10  photos
onto mousepads. Your photos will be safely RETURNED with your order!

      ORDERS filled FAST and at a great new LOW PRICE!

                         EASY   ORDER   FORM

       Please complete and   PRINT  this form. Mail your
       photograph(s), payment, and completed order form to
       the address below along with:

       ______Check   or  _____ Money Order

               $ 11.99 EACH    Photo Mousepads
               $  9.99 EACH    Additional Pad

<><><><><><>   $  2.50 EACH     Shipping and Handling  EACH MOUSEPAD
               $  1.05 EACH     California residents (sales tax)

    *********  International EXTRA $5.00 EACH MOUSEPAD  ********

        Address Mousepads to be shipped to:

Name:      ______________________________________________

Address:   ______________________________________________

Phone #    _____________________________________________

Mail Payment, Photographs, and completed order form to:

PHOTO TRANSFER SPECIALTIES
P.O. BOX #782
ROSS, CA
94957

*  Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
*  Remember to include the proper shipping and handling fees

                           ORDER TODAY !

12