Artists (was: Poll ideas?)

Philipp Gühring wrote:
>> Another, but related thing - does anyone know a website about making
>> music/sounds on Linux (there *are* several reasonably good tools out there)?
>
>http://www.linuxsound.at/

I had a look at it and it looks great!
We need to add this site & the important links on it to our resources
section if we want to really attract artists. Problem: I'm up to the roof
in work (uni, real life mostly) the next days & are out of town
(attending LinuxTag) at Fr and Sa & more work is already scheduled for
afterwards.
So, *please*, can some of you spend some time on this (as well as
searching the web for more artists' tools)?

--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

Install once, run forever. Linux.