Re: 3D modeller - K-3D

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Mark Collins wrote:

> Or, if you've got a spare $20k kicking around, Maya is now available for
> Linux.... (I'm trying to get a review copy.... wish me luck)

We are also evaluating Maya at my institution, but we are an university,
which means that we can get 20 licenses for around $3000 a year....

But, this was in the context of OSS - K-3D looks very exiciting to me, and
I would love to hear the review of someone "in the knows" (like you, or
Steve Baker ;-)

Nudge, nudge... ;-)

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Faced with the prospect of rereading this book, I would rather have my brains