Re: [Fwd: Re: New Linux Game SDK Project - Please Read This If Nothing Further]

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Richard James wrote:

> Great. Which one - PPlay or LGDC? (I'd say you concentrate on one of
> them. I made bad experiences with people trying to do too many things
> properly.)

At this stage I'd say LGDC is much more important.  Purely since it's not
functional at all, and it's been like that for several months.

I've tidied up the Penguinplay cvs version of the web site, recently but
since I haven't received a cvs password yet can't check it in.

Nicholas

--
      "I reserve the right to contradict myself"
Nicholas Lee (Li Peng Ming)  n.j.lee at statslab.cam.ac in uk