Re: New source of stuff!

Wow I could have swore I included it the page is at

http://powerlinux.linuxberg.com/

its also tied in with www.tucows.com which is one of the download sites
for corel's wordperfect. But there is all sorts of software for download
there.

-  Bryan Patrick Coleman  -  Triad Linux Users Group  -  bpcolema@uncg.edu  -
     -  http://www.wayward.net/tlug/index.html  -  tlug-mail@uncg.edu  -