Game announcements on LGDC

>         Well, I have set out to *only* announce games with an open source
> available. This is not meant to slight those developers who are working on
> closed games at all. But, there are many sites now popping up that announce
> linux games with the intent to inform the linux gamer, and not necessarily
> the linux developer.

	I think at the very least, we should post about particularly
impressive open source games. For instance, if a game manages a strange trick
that is worth learning, or is otherwise good as a demonstration of a toolkit
or somesuch. I know when I was teaching myself X11 programming, other people's
code was extremely useful (probably moreso than the man pages). Especially for
little tricks that aren't always explained (Like restricting a window to a
minimum size, or having it accept a delete event)
								--Brad