Re: Game announcements on LGDC

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 12:10:40AM +0200, Christian Reiniger wrote:
> >	Well, I have set out to *only* announce games with an open source
> >available. This is not meant to slight those developers who are working on
> >	I am open to comments on the list if anyone thinks we should be
> doing >otherwise. Is it a bad policy?
> No. It's a good one.
Plus, and this is a criterium that isn't as easy to judge as the project
being open source, I think the game should be well-documented, contain
little or no spaghetti code.. it should have an addd value for other
developers.

But I'm not sure how this would work.. so for now I think open-source is the
main criterium. And Linux compatible, of course.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx