Re: Business models

What would really deter people from giving their keys away is if the key
were permanently invalidated if 2 users logged onto the server at the same
time. And I don't think that's unfair, as long as this policy is clearly
stated before people buy the key. Is this hostile? When it's sprung as a
surprise, yes, but if its part of a contract freely entered by both parties,
I see no problem. It wouldn't deter me from buying a key, anyway.
Peter Henningsen
alifegames.com