Pardon my ignorance

Alright, I feel really dumb writing to the list to ask this question, but
the information I found via google is apparantly incorrect or outdated.

I am trying to simply unsubscribe from this list.  My attempts to send mail
to "linuxgames-unsubscribe@sunsite.dk" result in the error shown below.

When I attempted to contact the supposed list administrator at
linuxgam@sunsite.dk, I was told that mailbox doesn't exist.  Aarg!

So is there another way to remove myself from this list?  Or if an actual
administrator is lurking, would you be so kind as to contact me off the
list, or simply unsubscribe me?

Thank you so much :)

-- Jonathan