From: "Christian Reiniger" <creinig@mayn.de>
To: <linuxgames@sunsite.dk>; <staff@sunsite.dk>
Cc: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@flimzy.com>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: Pardon my ignorance

> On Monday 03 May 2004 20:50, Jonathan Hall wrote:
> > Alright, I feel really dumb writing to the list to ask this question,
> > but the information I found via google is apparantly incorrect or
> > outdated.
> >
> > I am trying to simply unsubscribe from this list.  My attempts to send
> > mail to "linuxgames-unsubscribe@sunsite.dk" result in the error shown
> > below.
>
> Bad. It definitely should work. Can you please send me the messages (the
> one you sent and the "bounce" you received, including full headers), so
> that we can track down this problem?
>
> > When I attempted to contact the supposed list administrator at
> > linuxgam@sunsite.dk, I was told that mailbox doesn't exist.  Aarg!
>
> Bad as well. That one should forward to me.
>
> > So is there another way to remove myself from this list?  Or if an
> > actual administrator is lurking, would you be so kind as to contact me
> > off the list, or simply unsubscribe me?
>
> I'll take care of it.

> >     a.mx.sunsite.dk [130.225.247.86]:
> >
> > <<< 554 spam detected - mail server permanently rejected message
> > (#5.3.0)

> >----
>
> --
> Christian Reiniger
>
> Don't panic--you can always eat at Milliways.
>  - Zaphod Beeblebrox

--- Begin Message ---
to an alternate method to unsubscribe, it would be greatly appreciated.

-- Jonathan

This is a delivery status notification from tumnus,
running the Courier mail server, version 0.37.3.

The original message was received on Mon, 03 May 2004 13:34:28 -0500
from tirian (000-118-307.area2.spcsdns.net [::ffff:68.25.204.88])

    a.mx.sunsite.dk [130.225.247.86]:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 spam detected - mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)

If your message was also sent to additional recipients, their delivery
status is not included in this report.  You may or may not receive
other delivery status notifications for additional recipients.

The original message follows as a separate attachment.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---