Re: linuxgames.org and the Linux Game Tome

>>While the Game Tome already has a (now empty) category for game
>>libraries and source code, I'm willing to expand it to suit your needs
>>if you are interested.  Alternately, I may be able to devote some time
>>to adpating my code to run on your server for your needs.  I like this
>>second idea less, however, because I'm already short of spare time.
>
> Well, the LGDC is to a great part centered around game library development,
> so I think it's better to have the main coverage of that here. I don't know
> much about website management etc, but what if you simply send us your code
> so we can adapt it ourselves when there is time?

Yes, I understand why you'd want to keep everything centralized.  I may
be willing to send you my code at some point in the future, but right
now, I'd be very ashamed to have anyone else look at it. :-).  Although
it's stable, it's still almost at proof-of-concept stage.

I'm not much of a game coder.  I do web and database stuff for a
living.  If you need this kind of technical help, I'm at your service.

> Hmmm, perhaps it would be good if you subscribed to our mailing list (send
> an empty mail to <linuxgames-subscribe@sunsite.auc.dk>) in order to stay
> informed about what's happening and to faciliate discussion with us and
> others.

Yep.  I plan to subscribe when I can do it from my personal email
account tonight.

Cheers,

bobz