Re: Let me introduce myself.

On Sun, Oct 11, 1998 at 01:46:31AM +0000, Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Ok, as for the intro text, this is my suggestion (it's more or less the
> thing I already suggested some time ago):
>
> --------------
> Welcome to the Linux Game Development Center (LGDC), a site aspiring to
> be the headquarters for all Linux game development. This includes:
<cut>

Like it, like it. Except for the title though. The description and the title
are very similiar. And rather dull. If you think that it's not that big of
an influence for the rest of the site, I'd like a name that has a bit more
spirit. Personal opinion of course. ;)

Rob

> It might be too long for the title page, though.
Maybe we can shorten it a bit for the main page, and have the comprehensive
list on top of the subsections. The "what is this site not?" part is
definately good, provided a similiar message comes of linuxgames.com
pointing at the .org site.

> This is easy with cross-linking both sites (see the last paragraph of the
> intro above).
Oops, answered. =)

Rob
--