Fwd: Re: Fwd: LGDC Homepage & LGB

Ok, this is the corrected, officially approved SDL overview.

----------  Mail forwarded (Author is Sam Lantinga)...  ----------
Subject: Re: Fwd: LGDC Homepage & LGB
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:26:34 -0700
From: Sam Lantinga <slouken@devolution.com>

> Slouken, below is the SDL overview I assembled for the LGDC homepage. Can
> you please look through it and correct the many errors? ;)

Sure.  Looks great.  I'm including just a couple minor changes.

Name: SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer)
Homepage: http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/
Type: low level interface abstraction
Developed by: SDL Project
  run on several platforms using the various native high-performance media
  interfaces, (for video, audio, etc) and presenting a single source-code
  level API to your application.  This is a fairly low level API, but using
  this, completely portable applications can be written with a great deal
  of flexibility.
Supported Platforms: Linux, Win32, BeOS, Solaris
Main Language: C
Existing Language Wrappers: C++

I mentioned a C++ wrapper, because SDL can be used as-is with C++

See ya!
	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken@devolution.com)

--
Author of Simple DirectMedia Layer -
	http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?