Re: Introduction

Ryan Stultz wrote:

>I work for a startup Linux company, porting top games to Linux. We're still

Just a side note - how difficult is it for you to get the licenses for
porting these games? I mean, I always thought those game companies were
very reluctant about releasing anything to other parties...

>Right now we can't give emails at linuxgames.org, its something I'm working
>on.

We'll keep the current mailing list for some time I think (switching to
another one doesn't have any benefits IMHO and is quite some fuss) and
linuxgames.org mail accounts for us are not very important at this stake.
But I admit that I'd really like to have one ;+)

>So I can give the main account to whoever is the main guy. The way my

That's Henti and Rob (and Jorrit if he finds enough time again) for the
main site maintenance and for the "responsible project head", well, I don't
know - would you agree to continue with that, Ian?
(hope I didn't miss someone...)

>directory. I tried to catch up on the old mailings, but at 282, its a bit
>longer than I have time to read right now. So however you are designing it,
>I don't really care ;>

Well, I think the last 82 are the most important ones ;)

>Loki (the startup) reserves the right to do about anything we want, just in
>case you start posting pornography (created on Linux of course) on the site,
>we reserve the right to pull it at moment's notice.

That's clear.

>I'm willing to help anyway I can, but I'll admit i hate programming (I know
>C and C++, but haven't used in a long time, mainly do perl work now, for my
>web-sites), and I'm mainly a marketing man.

I think that's good. Programmers are not hard to find in the free software
community, but documenters, marketers, web designers etc are. And as
public relations stuff gets more and more important people like you will
have a very important role as well. Good to have you in the team :)

Cu
	Christian
--

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?