Re: Introduction

>Just a side note - how difficult is it for you to get the licenses for
>porting these games? I mean, I always thought those game companies were
>very reluctant about releasing anything to other parties...

We have a very dedicated leader, Scott Draeker. I exagerate a bit. We're
actually in talks, nothing entirely definitive. I have no part of getting
the license, so I can't tell you how much arm twisting its taken to get this
far. Its more of a money and market issue, proving that the company has both
availible before they'll grant a license for a port.

>Well, I think the last 82 are the most important ones ;)

Good, that narrows it down a bit.

>I think that's good. Programmers are not hard to find in the free software
>community, but documenters, marketers, web designers etc are. And as
>public relations stuff gets more and more important people like you will
>have a very important role as well. Good to have you in the team :)

Yah, the whole computer industry is going through changes, and its working
out that the ratio of technical people to non-technical people (though I
technically could be either) is about the same as in most business fields.
For every programmer, you need accountants, marketing gurus, support staff,
etc.

If those who need access to the web-site could email me off the list
(arc@dragon-isle.com) I will get you the account info ASAP.

Ryan Stultz