Re: irc

> Serious again - you read the ideas about making linuxgames.com amd
> linuxgames.org sister sites, right? I haven't heard _any_ comment from the
> ..com people about that. I'm simply unsure on their feelings about that idea
> - e.g. should we mention it explicitly in the announcement (IMHO a good
> thing)? I'm even unsure if they are aware of what's currently happening
> here.
> That's making me nervous ;) I
>
> Cu
> 	Christian

I think that people are aware of this but (as usual in life) they don't
bother commenting it. Mentioning the idea in the announcement IS indeed a
good idea (anyway), just go for it.

So far, I'm happy with the development of this new site.

Anni

PS. Don't worry, atleast I will yell if you put something irritating
there.