Re: ALS BOF

I am surprised to hear that there wasn't much concern for cheating. I think
this should be very high on developers lists. While a less popular game may
not have that many people playing, and far less cheaters. The more popular
a game gets, the harder it is to control the cheating. I think cheating
should be considered from the very start of the game.

If the above wasn't very clear, reply and I will try to elaborate.

---Parasite
When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a frisbee.