Re: Anyone on this list?

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 09:30:31AM -0600, Steve Baker wrote:

> But of those 926 games, 400 are 'unrated' - ie so bad that people didn't
> even bother to rate them. only 218 got 4 or 5 stars on the rating system.

Not necessarily.  How many times have I see anonymous comments posted to
games that say 'grate game. 5 stars'

Well, since they didn't login (or might not even have an account to BEGIN
with), they weren't actually able to SET how many stars it got, and thus,
their comment provides no rating, in The Game Tome's eyes.

-bill!