Game Development Update

No, this is not an update, but a proposal.

Could someone monitor this mailinglist/newsgroup and pull together a weekly
or bi-weekly update much like Kernel Traffic, KDE's News Update etc? It
would create extra news for the site and inform people of what's going on on
the list with a summary without having to be subscribed.

And yes, this week's loooooooooooooooong x vs y thread made me think of
something like this. I didn't follow the thread but if it's that long there
must be something interesting about it.

Grtz, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx