Re: (OT) Re: memory management

Borko Jandras wrote:

> Objective-C is such a useful and clean/small addition to C that I just can't
> belive nobody uses it.

Yes, that's right. I think the bracketed method call syntax had many
back off, but I think this syntax is useful, because it *clearly*
identifies the call as a method call, which are slower in ObjC than in
C++ for example.

Using a small preprocessor like the Portable Object Compiler (look on
metalab.unc.edu) with just about any compiler is a piece of cake with a
makefile rule converting the .m files in .c files.

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/